Thursday, October 11, 2012

Train party invite

I've been working on the invite for Mason's train party. Pretty excited about how it's turning out.

I found this invite on Etsy to use as inspiration


 
 
 
For only $15 this Etsy seller will personalize everything for you and email you the invite so you can print as many copies as you need. Well worth it in my opinion.
 
Me being a control freak who really enjoys doing this stuff had to make my own version of course. I totally have issues!
 
Here's my version
 
 
Not bad if I do say so myself!
 
I've ordered #10 profile envelopes in craft paper from this site for $25 with shipping.
 
 
I really wanted string tie envelopes like this
 
Pinned Image
 
 
But just couldn't rationalize spending an extra $20 plus S&H to get them.

I found a tutorial online on how to make your own string tie envelopes
 

 
Might just add the ties myself.
 
Yep might just be that crazy!
 
or not
 
We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment